PAY PER MINUTE FAQs
Our Windows Media Stream VOD format puts instant gratification within reach of anyone with a broadband Internet connection. With a massive library of VOD streams to choose from -- and new titles added daily -- you can find the movie you want and start watching right away. No downloading, no waiting, no hassle!
Getting Started with Pay Per Minute
- How much does the Pay Per Minute service cost?
- How can I buy minutes?
- How will I know how many minutes I have in my account?
- How can I add minutes to my account?
- Do my pre-paid minutes ever expire?
- How and when are minutes deducted from my account?
- Can I transfer minutes from a specific streaming movie purchase to my Pay Per Minute account?
- What are the system requirements for Pay Per Minute?
- What connection speed do I need to view movies via the Pay Per Minute plan?
- Do I need any special software to use Pay Per Minute?
- I can't get access to the movie anymore. What shall I do?
- Why do I see a "Thanks for watching" error screen while playing a movie?
- Whom do I contact if I experience problems using the Pay Per Minute service?
What is Pay Per Minute
Pay Per Minute is a new way to view and pay for streaming videos from Sam & Delilah Adult Novelty Store. Minutes are purchased as a pool and used for viewing movies and scenes, but you are only billed minutes for what you watch.Back to Top
What is streaming video?
Streaming video is a way to view movies directly on your computer, wherever you are, without having to wait for physical shipment or download. Streaming videos are not saved to your computer, but viewed as they arrive over your broadband connection. It's a technology that provides instant gratification, sending images and sounds right to your computer within moments of your selection of a title. We have a large selection of titles available in this format – over 25,000 – and hundreds more are being added every week.Back to Top
What are scenes?
Scenes work in concert with our Pay Per Minute offering. As long as you have available minutes, you have complete access to all of our scenes. Click here to purchase or add to your Pay Per Minute balance.
Each scene is defined by a logical break in the movie. In some cases this will be based upon an activity, in some cases by the manufacturer's defined chapters, and in others by a combination of both.Back to Top
How is Pay Per Minute different from purchasing a streaming video?
When you purchase a streaming video title, you are credited with enough time to watch that specific movie from start to finish (with some extra time for rewinding or forwarding.) You may choose to view the movie in segments, but you cannot apply your time to any other title.
With Pay Per Minute, you purchase a pool of minutes that you can use in viewing any streaming video title in our catalog*. You do not have to watch a title from start to finish, but can instead view multiple scenes from a variety of titles.Back to Top
How old do I need to be to use this service?
You need to be 18 years or older to purchase or view any product from our catalog.Back to Top
Which movies are available using Pay Per Minute?
Most of our streaming videos are available using the Pay Per Minute option. If for some reason there is a streaming video that you can't view, please contact our customer service team for assistance.Back to Top
How can I find movies that are available using Pay Per Minute?
Here are two ways to do it.
- Navigate through all the products in the catalog (click to a star, a title, or a category, or conduct a keyword search) and find a title you like. If the title is available as a Pay Per Minute streaming video, the product will display “Pay Per Minute” and a “Play” button.
- Browse through the Windows Media Player Streaming titles by selecting the Video on Demand tab, and clicking on the “WMP Streams >>” image. A full catalog of Windows Media Player Streaming titles, indexed by genre is displayed on the left-hand-side of the screen. Most Windows Media Player streaming titles are available as Pay Per Minute titles. The title is available as Pay Per Minute if it shows “Pay Per Minute” and a “Play” button.
GETTING STARTED WITH PAY PER MINUTE
How much does the Pay Per Minute service cost?
You pay nothing for the service! 100% of your payment goes right into your pool of minutes. Buying time is very affordable, and becomes more affordable as you take advantage of our volume minutes packages. You may purchase or add minutes in a variety of increments:
|10 minutes for $2.95||300 minutes for $29.95|
|30 minutes for $5.95||500 minutes for $49.95|
|60 minutes for $8.95||660 minutes for $59.95|
|120 minutes for $14.95||1000 minutes for $86.95|
|200 minutes for $19.95|
How can I buy minutes?
Pay Per Minute packages can be purchased hereBack to Top
How will I know how many minutes I have in my account?
When you log onto the site, you'll see an icon at the top right-hand side of every page (under the “View Cart” and “Checkout” links) that tells you how many minutes you have available. (This will only appear if you have minutes available.) In addition, we'll display your available minutes on each streaming product page just below the “play” button.Back to Top
How can I add minutes to my account?
You may add minutes at any time, simply by (i) clicking on the “add minutes” button adjacent to a streaming video title or (ii) going the My Account page and clicking on the “add minutes” link.Back to Top
Do my pre-paid minutes ever expire?
As long as you have an account with us, your unused minutes are available for your use. They will not expire.Back to Top
How and when are minutes deducted from my account?
Minutes are deducted as they are used. You do not need to finish your viewing session to see how many minutes remain available, but you do need to execute a page refresh to see an update. We calculate and round usage time up or down to the nearest minute.
If you use Windows Media Player through the “Explorer bar” within your browser window, or if you have multiple browser windows open, you must shut down each browser window completely when you finish viewing the movie, to stop minutes being deducted from your account.Back to Top
Can I transfer minutes from a specific streaming movie purchase to my Pay Per Minute account?
No, sorry.Back to Top
What are the system requirements for Pay Per Minute?
Any system that can accept Windows Media Player Streaming will accommodate Pay Per Minute. Sorry, Macintosh is not supported at this time.Back to Top
What connection speed do I need to view movies via the Pay Per Minute plan?
You'll have the best experience if you have a high-speed Internet connection (i.e. DSL, Cable, or T1). The files are encoded in such a way that they stream at faster speeds depending on what your connection speed supports.
If you've never viewed a streaming video, click here for a sample. We want you to ensure that the quality is satisfactory before you decide to “go streaming!”
For mobile phones, connection speed is determined by your service provider's signal strength. For faster speeds, please ensure your device's WiFi mode is on.Back to Top
Do I need any special software to use Pay Per Minute?
Pay Per Minute itself does not require any special software. Streaming video movies require Windows Media Player 9 Series or a later version. Click here to download Windows Media Player.Back to Top
I can't get access to the movie anymore. What shall I do?
You may have run out of minutes. It's simple to add minutes to your account (see above.) If you continue to have problems, our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.Back to Top
Why do I see a "Thanks for watching" error screen while playing a movie?
First, be sure you haven't run out of minutes (see above). If you do still have minutes available, this may be an error that can usually be fixed by simply adjusting your Windows Media Player settings. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open Windows Media Player.
- From the 'Tools' menu, select 'Options'.
- Select the 'Network' tab.
- In 'Streaming Protocols', find the UDP (or RTSP/UDP IN) option. If this option is selected, click in the box to remove the check mark. (If not, please contact our Customer Service department for assistance.) All other options should contain a check mark. (Click to see how the settings should look.)
- Select 'Apply' then 'OK'.
- Now click the 'Play' button and your movie should play properly. If not, please contact our Customer Service department for additional assistance.
Whom do I contact if I experience problems using the Pay Per Minute service?
Our customer service team is happy to help you with any problems you experience.
- You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A customer service representative will respond to your email within 24 hours.
- You may call us any time from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Pacific Time
Monday through Friday, and from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturdays and Sundays.
Customer Service can be reached at 1.800.944.3933 and +1.415.575.9700.
- Live Chat Support
PPM BURNRATE FAQ
What is a Premium Pay Per Minute title?
Many top studios prefer to offer their New Releases and other special movies at a premium rate due to their high quality content. A Premium title will use minutes in your account faster than regular titles. For example, if the rate says PLAY x2.0 then 2 minutes will be deducted from your account for each minute that you view this movie, and your minutes will be used up twice as fast.Back to Top
What is a Bargain Pay Per Minute title?
A Bargain title will use minutes in your account at a lower rate than regular titles. For example, if the rate says PLAY x0.5 then half a minute, or 30 seconds, will be deducted from your account for each minute that you view this movie. Your minutes will be used up half as fast as normal titles.Back to Top
* Some titles may be excluded from Pay Per Minute during specific promotions.