- What is a Mobile video?
- How do I find movies available in Mobile format?
- How do I download and view my movie?
- What connection speed do I need to view a Mobile movie?
- How do I watch movies on my iPod or iPhone?
- Are Mobile movies available for other handheld players?
- How many times can I watch my Mobile movie?
- Can I burn a Mobile file to a CD or DVD?
- Can I watch an Mobile movie on my TV?
- Where can I find additional information about Apple and iTunes?
- Whom do I contact if I have problems using Mobile movies?
What is a Mobile video?
You can purchase scenes or an entire adult movie to download to your computer's hard drive. These mpeg-4 format movies can then be played on your iPod, iPhone and other handheld devices, or on your TV using the Apple TV system.Back to Top
How do I find movies available in Mobile format?
Simply click the Mobile tab at the top of the page to view all of the titles that are currently available in Mobile format.Back to Top
How do I download and view my movie?
You can access your Mobiles from the My Account link. Go to your Mobiles Library and select the movie you want to watch. You can download the movie manually to your hard drive or you can use iTunes to download and manage your movies for you.
- Clicking on the “To Disc” link will start the download in any download manager that you have already installed on your computer. To manually download via your internet browser, you will need to Right-Click or “Ctrl-Click” and then select “save File As” to save the movie to your hard drive.
- To use iTunes, simply click on the “To iTunes” link. Your iTunes program will open and the movie will automatically begin downloading. The “To iTunes” link will download as a podcast.
What connection speed do I need to view a Mobile movie?
A high-speed Internet connection (i.e. DSL, Cable or T1) is recommended to download an Mobile movie. Because of the DVD-quality file size, downloading with a high-speed connection can take between 1 and 5 hours. Once the download is completed, the movie can be watched without an Internet connection.Back to Top
How do I watch movies on my iPod or iPhone?
The Mobile will be loaded on your iPod or iPhone automatically when you sync your library via your iTunes, or you can manually add the movie in iTunes. For more information about managing your movies in iTunes please click here.Back to Top
Are Mobile movies available for other handheld players?
Yes, these videos are in mpeg-4 format which can be played on any media player that supports normal mpeg-4 movies.Back to Top
How many times can I watch my Mobile movie?
Download-to-Own purchases will never expire. You can watch them as many times as you wish.Back to Top
Can I burn a Mobile file to a CD or DVD?
Yes, you can burn your file to a CD or DVD for storage.Back to Top
Can I watch a Mobile movie on my TV?
Yes, some of our movies will be available in AppleTV Movie format. For more information about AppleTV please visit the AppleTV website.Back to Top
Where can I find additional information about Apple and iTunes?
Please visit the Apple iTunes support website here.Back to Top
Whom do I contact if I have problems using Mobile movies?
You can send an email with a description of the problem to Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A Customer Service representative will respond to your email within 24 hours. Customer Service representatives are also available by phone Monday through Friday from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Pacific Time.
Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Customer Service can be reached, toll free, at (888) 592-4451 and, internationally, at 001 415 423-2360.